STAY STRONG, STAY SAFE, AND STAY POSITIVE!
Though the world is moving in a more positive direction, we want to have HARD Summer as soon as it’s safe to do so and right now it’s too soon for us to be able to gather at HARD Summer this year. While we are disappointed by this outcome, we are excited to shift our focus to creating an unforgettable experience for next year’s festival. Please see below for more information.
- Since HARD Summer has been postponed to 2021, will our tickets be good for the new dates?
Yes! All tickets will be honored for the new dates and if you hang onto your ticket, your ticket will be upgraded.
- If I am unable to attend HARD Summer 2021, can I get a refund or exchange to a different show?
Yes. If you are unable to attend HARD Summer 2021, please fill out the inquiry form here.
- Can I keep my layaway plan and still hold off on my upcoming payments?
Yes, we have paused all payments at this time. We will NOT be cancelling any layaways for missed payments. You will be notified by email at least 2 weeks in advance before your next payment is due.
- I'm on a layaway plan and want to keep my tickets! When is my next payment due?
Awesome! We’re still determining the best payment dates for our fans. However, you will be notified by email at least 2 weeks in advance before your next payment is due. Should you wish to pay now, you can still log into your Front Gate account to pay off the remaining balance or contact Front Gate Tickets directly at email@example.com.
- If I keep my tickets, will I still receive my tickets in the mail for the 2021 event?
Yes, tickets will be shipped closer to the event date! You will be notified by email with your tracking information once shipped.