Staying at a hotel in the area? Travel the safe way to the festival with the Official HARD Hotel Shuttle Program. Each shuttle pass includes transportation from the HARD Hotel Block to the festival and back. Shuttles depart specifically from the Best Western Ontario Airport (209 N Vineyard Ave, Ontario, CA 91764), but you can stay at any of the surrounding hotels and hop aboard. More than 10 hotels are available within walking distance.
Shuttles depart from 12:30–6:00pm, dropping you off at the Official HARD Shuttle Lot. Return transportation begins boarding at 9:30pm and runs until 12:30am to take you back to the hotels.
Shuttle passes can be picked up at the following location and times:
Best Western Plus Ontario Airport & Convention Center Hotel (shuttle departure location)
209 N Vineyard Ave
Ontario, CA 91764
Saturday, 8/4: 10:00am–6:00pm
Sunday, 8/5: 11:00am–6:00pm
When arriving at check-in, please have ready the E-ticket you received with your purchase, as well as a valid photo ID. You will receive a wristband, which will be your shuttle pass for the weekend.
Going to HARD: 12:30–6:00pm
- Initial shuttles will depart beginning at 12:30pm, leaving every 30 minutes.
- From 1:00–4:00pm (peak time), shuttles will continuously board and leave as they fill. Please make your way to the boarding area, and we will load you onto a shuttle!
- After peak time, shuttles will again depart every 30 minutes, with the last at 6:00pm.
Returning from HARD: Return shuttles begin boarding at 9:30pm and will run until 12:30am. Please make your way to the shuttle area as soon as the music ends.
- Shuttles must fill up before departing.
- Do not lose your shuttle wristband! You must wear it and be prepared to present it to shuttle staff each time you board (going to HARD and coming back from HARD).
- You may not park in the Ontario Hotel parking lots unless you have a hotel room there.
- All sales are final.
- For shuttle-related questions, please contact Powerhouse by texting “HARD” to (323) 400-4775 or by email.