Venue Hours & Dates
The Speedway in Fontana
9300 Cherry Ave
Fontana, CA 92335
For a map, check out the Location page.
Saturday, 8/4 & Sunday, 8/5
Festival begins: 1pm daily
Box Office/Will Call – The Speedway in Fontana
Outside each Festival Entrance
10:30 AM – 10:00 PM Saturday and Sunday
6021 Hollywood Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90028
4:00 PM – 9:00 PM Monday – Friday
Come to Academy Nightclub to pick up Will Call wristbands, upgrade to VIP or purchase a wristband.
The festival will take place rain or shine. Please keep up-to-date on weather reports and plan your attire and preparations accordingly.
We have a zero-tolerance policy for drug use and possession. Police officers will be working inside and outside of the event, and all narcotics laws will be strictly enforced. Be responsible, and make smart choices.
Security & Entry
By purchasing a ticket, you agree to submit to a thorough, TSA-style search, including emptying your pockets and bags, having all of your items examined, a full pat-down, and possibly removing your shoes. We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone.
Ages & ID
You must be 18+ to enter and 21+ for alcohol/VIP. Photo ID required.
ACCEPTABLE FORMS OF ID
- Any US government-issued driver’s license or ID card containing a photograph and date of birth
- US or foreign government-issued passport containing a photograph and date of birth
- Foreign government-issued driver’s license/ID with color photocopy of passport (Not valid for 21+ wristband. To purchase alcohol or enter VIP areas, a physical passport or US ID will be required.)
- Temporary DMV documents proving you are currently renewing a license—ONLY if accompanied by passport or expired license
- NO School ID
- NO Consular ID
- NO Birth certificate
- NO Expired ID of any kind
- NO Photocopy of any ID (except as noted)
- NO Temporary DMV license without passport or expired license
- NO Re-entry/ins & outs per day
- NO Camping
- NO Refunds or exchanges
- NO Sitting on designated dancefloor areas
- NO Moshing, crowd-surfing or stage-diving
- NO Unauthorized/unlicensed vendors
- NO Unauthorized solicitations, handbills, sampling, giveaways, etc.
- Professional photo, video, or audio recording equipment (no detachable lenses, tripods, big zooms or commercial-use rigs)
- Laser pointers
- Air horns
- Drones, remote-controlled aircraft or toys
- Toy guns, water guns, slingshots
- Balls or Frisbees
- Tents, large umbrellas, chairs or blankets
- Weapons of any kind (includes pocket knives, pepper spray, fireworks, etc.)
- Illegal substances
- Drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Over-the-counter medication (available inside festival at general store or from first aid station)
- LED gloves or LED microlights used for light shows
- Pacifiers, dust masks or gas masks
- Eye drops (available inside festival at general store)
- Aerosol products/cans (spray sunscreen)
- Liquid makeup
- Unsealed (upon entry) tampons
- Open (upon entry) packs of cigarettes
- E-liquid or E-juice of any kind (a selection of premium liquids from a variety of name-brand vendors will be available inside venue)
- Glass, cans, cups or coolers
- Outside food or beverages (including alcohol and candy)
- Markers, pens or spray paint
- Large chains or spiked jewelry
- Stickers, flyers
- Large purses, bags or backpacks (over 12″×12″)
- Stuffed animals or dolls
Lost & Found
After Monday at 12 AM, phones, wallets, IDs, passports, credit cards, prescription glasses and tech items (such as cameras or portable charges) will be taken to an off-site location in Los Angeles.
If you would like to inquire about a lost item, please fill out one of the forms below. Once you have filled out the form our team will contact you if we have a matching item. After you fill the request form, there is no need to message us again. All requests are reviewed by our team.
- Maximum height is 5 feet.
- Totems must be made from a lightweight material (e.g., foam, PVC / no solid metal).
- Collapsible/telescoping camera extenders that follow the above guidelines are OK (lightweight/hollow aluminum/polycarbonate).
- PVC, light wood or aluminum poles must be no thicker than 1 inch in diameter.
- Decorated pool noodles work great for easy entrance through security.
- Inflatables attached to totems must be deflated upon entry.
- Any item deemed dangerous will not be allowed.
- Totems promoting illegal activity or hate speech will not be permitted. Please keep it positive.