Venue & Dates
LA Memorial Coliseum, Exposition Park, and BMO Stadium
3911 S Figueroa St, Los Angeles, CA 90037
Learn more about the location.
August 5 & 6, 2023
2PM – 11PM
Box Office & Will-Call
Box Office Hours:
Saturday, August 5: 12:30PM – 10PM
Sunday, August 6: 1PM – 10PM
The festival will take place rain or shine. Please keep up-to-date on weather reports and plan your attire and preparations accordingly.
We have a zero-tolerance policy for drug use and possession. Police officers will be working inside and outside of the event, and all narcotics laws will be strictly enforced. Be responsible, and make smart choices.
Security & Entry
By purchasing a ticket, you agree to submit to a thorough, TSA-style search, including emptying your pockets and bags, having all of your items examined, a full pat-down, and possibly removing your shoes. We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone.
Clear bags and hydration packs are highly encouraged.
Ages & ID
You must be 18+ to enter and 21+ for alcohol/VIP. Photo ID required.
ACCEPTABLE FORMS OF ID
- Any US government-issued driver’s license or ID card containing a photograph and date of birth
- US or foreign government-issued passport containing a photograph and date of birth
- Foreign government-issued driver’s license/ID with color photocopy of passport (Not valid for 21+ wristband. To purchase alcohol or enter VIP areas, a physical passport or US ID will be required.)
- Temporary DMV documents proving you are currently renewing a license—ONLY if accompanied by passport or expired license
- NO School ID
- NO Consular ID
- NO Birth certificate
- NO Expired ID of any kind
- NO Photocopy of any ID (except as noted)
- NO Temporary DMV license without passport or expired license
- NO Re-entry/ins & outs per day
- NO Camping
- NO Cash: HARD Summer is a cashless event. Credit, debit, Samsung Pay, Apple Pay, and Android Pay will be accepted.
- NO Refunds or exchanges
- NO Sitting on designated dancefloor areas
- NO Moshing, crowd-surfing or stage-diving
- NO Unauthorized/unlicensed vendors
- NO Unauthorized solicitations, handbills, sampling, giveaways, etc.
- YES Deodorant
- YES E-cigs/vapes
- YES Festival totems or decorated pool noodles (see Totem Guidelines)
- YES Flags/banners or handmade signs (no corporate/company-branded and no hard flagpoles)
- YES Glowsticks & glowing/illuminated costumes or jewelry
- YES Hand sanitizer (up to 2oz)
- YES Hydration packs with no more than two main compartments and one smaller compartment (must be empty upon entry) – 2.5L Hydration Packs
- YES Non-professional flash/still cameras, handheld video devices under 6” (Sony Action Cam, GoPro, etc.), and GoPro extendable poles
- YES Parasols
- YES Personal misting fan with a bottle no larger than 1.5L (must be empty upon entry)
- YES Physician-prescribed medication that is not is not expired (must show physician’s prescription and consult with a safety officer upon entry. Only bring the amount of medication needed for the duration of the festival. Prescription must match ID.)
- YES Reusable water bottles (must be empty upon entry)
- YES Small bags, single-compartment backpacks, plush backpacks, purses (maximum 12” x 12”)
- YES Sunscreen lotion (inspected upon entry, no aerosol)
- NO Aerosol products/cans
- NO Balls or Frisbees
- NO Costumes that resemble public safety uniforms (police, swat, fire, security, or medical) in any way
- NO Drones, remote-controlled aircraft, toys
- NO Drugs or drug paraphernalia
- NO Gas masks
- NO Glass, cans, cups or coolers
- NO Helium balloons
- NO Hula hoops — including LED hoops
- NO Illegal substances
- NO Large purses, bags or backpacks (over 12” x 12”)
- NO Laser pointers and air horns
- NO LED poi and orbitals
- NO Markers, pens or spray paint
- NO Massagers
- NO Outside food or beverages (including alcohol and candy)
- NO Pacifiers
- NO Pets
- NO Professional photo, video, or audio recording equipment (no detachable lenses, tripods, big zooms or commercial-use rigs)
- NO Red-colored light-up wands, batons, or lightsabers
- NO Stickers, flyers
- NO Tents, large umbrellas, chairs or blankets
- NO Toy guns, water guns, slingshots
- NO Weapons of any kind (includes pocket knives, pepper spray, fireworks, etc.)
- NO Wind chairs/sofas
Lost & Found
Use the tool below to search for your lost item:
- Maximum height is 5 feet.
- Totems must be made from a lightweight material (e.g., foam, PVC / no solid metal).
- Collapsible/telescoping camera extenders that follow the above guidelines are OK (lightweight/hollow aluminum/polycarbonate).
- PVC, light wood or aluminum poles must be no thicker than 1 inch in diameter.
- Decorated pool noodles work great for easy entrance through security.
- Inflatables attached to totems must be deflated upon entry.
- Any item deemed dangerous will not be allowed.
- Totems promoting illegal activity or hate speech will not be permitted. Please keep it positive.