For 2018, we have improved our traffic and parking plans with local authorities to ensure a smoother experience getting to the show. Before you join us at the Speedway, please take a few moments to review some key parking and traffic tips!
Premier Parking allows you to park closest to the festival entrance and be first to exit once the festival is over!
Use GATE 7 (off San Bernardino Ave)
13296 San Bernardino Ave
Fontana, CA 92335
For the fastest route, type the above address into your preferred GPS.
There will be NO access to Premier Parking from any other gates.
Before you arrive, make sure you have your mobile ticket ready to be scanned. Once your ticket is scanned, you will be issued a Premier Parking hang tag to enter the lot. No ins/outs will be permitted once you have parked.
FREE general parking is located on-site, in the lots surrounding the Speedway, and is available on a first come, first served basis.
- Please carpool!
- Do NOT park in the surrounding neighborhoods. NO PARKING SIGNS will be posted, and your car will be towed.
- Pay attention to message boards on the freeways.
- Follow the instructions of parking attendants.
- Do not get out of your vehicle or Uber before arriving on-site.
- Do not leave valuables in your vehicle.
Use GATE 3 (off Cherry Ave)
- Take Cherry Ave
- LEFT/RIGHT into Gate 3
- Follow signs for Accessible Parking
There will be NO access to Accessible Parking from any other gates.
Parking Lot Restrictions
Vehicles must vacate the parking lot each day at the close of the festival. Any vehicles left in the lot after each festival day will be towed at the vehicle owner’s expense.
The following activities are strictly prohibited in the parking lot and areas surrounding the venue:
- Camping/sleeping in your vehicle
- Buying/selling tickets
- Loitering or other illegal behavior
- Drinking alcohol
- Illegal drug use
- Carpool with your friends! It’s not just good for the environment—it cuts down on the amount of traffic so everyone can get in and out of the parking lots faster.
- Plan to arrive early, so you can take care of parking and get into the festival without missing a beat.
- Please follow directions from event staff. This will help ensure smooth traffic flow and faster parking.
- Be sure to remember where you park your car. Pin your location and take pics of nearby landmarks and signage.
- Don’t leave valuables in your car. Leave them at home, or carry them with you.
HARD Events, LLC and its affiliates, together with their respective employees, officers, owners, shareholders, members, directors, representatives and agents (collectively, “HARD”) are NOT RESPONSIBLE for and assume no liability arising from fire, theft, damage to or loss of any vehicle or any articles left therein. Parking at the event constitutes acknowledgement by the holder that he or she has read and agrees to the provisions of the foregoing contract. Vehicles (a) remaining in parking areas after close or (b) in parking areas other than as designated by HARD are, at HARD’s sole discretion, subject to tow-away at owner’s expense.